I just finished watching Underworld. And I've decided that being a vampire is where it's at. After thinking for about 5 minutes on it, I can't really find a downside. People may think I'm weird and try to stay away from me, but I'm pretty sure I already have that affect sooooo....
You get to live forever, look viscious as shit, and your pretty much like Daft Punk and Kanye say "harder, better, faster, stronger." Plus would it really be that much of an adjustment? The whole no sun thing might suck, but I'd get to sleep longer. And it's not like blood tastes all that bad, and I'm sure we could get creative with the mixed drinks. Plus there is something sexy as shit about the female ones. Kate Beckinsale could eat my neck any day of the week.
My life has been getting kind of boring. So I guess the only thing for me to do is dye my hair black, change my eye color to like red or something, grow some fangs, find a sweet black leather outfit, and then sit in the dark for six months so my skin turns pale. I could play the part.
Song of the post: "Meet the Creeper" - Rob Zombie
O.L.D.
Credits:
Underworld
Vampires
Lycans
Kate Beckinsale
Rob Zombie
Thursday, November 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment