Monday, November 10, 2008

Not Much To Say...but Happy Birthday!

I've been kind of lame lately I know. Only posted like two entries in all of October, but whatever, my attention was elsewhere (I do have a pretty long entry in the works about the parade though). Truth is, I don't really have much to say. Nothing has really been going on in my life since the Phillies. It's kind of sad really. Sometimes I'd sit here and look around the internet for news stories or some crazy happening to write about, but I usually just end up on cnn.com looking at headlines like todays "DHL Cuts 9500 Jobs" or "Circuit City Files For Bankruptcy" and get depressed. Now where am I going to get my new Universal Remote?

But upon checking Facebook this morning I was reminded that today is one of my very good friend's birthday. Mr. Eric Requa. Happy Birthday my man. This is for all the good times we had. Like the time we made Vu wear his heelys to Physics lab, or the time we moved an entire common room into the stairway, or the time we took a toaster oven...got caught, but still got away with it, or the time we rearranged a jewelers sign to say "we buy dogs and God," or the countless times we stole the golf cart, or all the times we stacked recycling bins and coffee tables in front of each others doors, all the way till a couple weeks ago when you called me while I was drunk and told me you were on cash cab...only you weren't. Happy Birthday my boy...wish I could celebrate with you.



O.L.D.

Credits
CNN.com
facebook.com
Eric Requa
Me

No comments: