Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Year (New Dubb?)

Happy New Year Ryan Pina! I'm pretty sure you are the only one who still regularly checks to see if I still do this. I hope it was a blast.

This year was a little different for me. Instead of ballin out in a tuxedo with some sorta crazy pizzazz sippin on some bubbly, I was wearing my Celery Green Wawa Manager's shirt sippin on some Decaf.

Well actually not really, I mean I was in my Wawa shirt, but I wasn't drinking anything when the ball dropped. I was actually driving home from work on the 76 expressway. Not too exciting, although I could see the fireworks over the river whenever I took my eyes off the road for a second. Either way it really wasn't exactly what I had in mind to ring 2009.

But maybe that's a good thing. I've been wanting to make some changes in my life. Get Dubb on the right track...so maybe a change in my celebration is the right start. Whatever...I don't know. I just hope everyone else enjoyed their New Years. Welcome to 200Fine.

PS - 9 is my favorite number.

Song of the Post: Dammit - Blink 182

O.L.D.

Credits:
Wawa
2009

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

happy 200fine dubb