11:11
I've realized that I have become increasingly spiritual during my pro-longed unemployment as a college graduate. Take for example the entry I wrote a couple weeks back about horoscopes...it has now become a morning ritual for me to check my horoscope, and sometimes I even look at my friend's (I have alot of time on my hands). I even find myself reading a decent amount of fantasy novels (Currently on the third book of Eragon saga, awesome!).
Annnyywaayyy, on to what this entry is actually about. It all started about a month and half, maybe two months ago. Ya know, how every once and while you will look at a clock and have a bit of deja vu like "man, thats weird I was looking at clock at this same time yesterday." And that's about as much thought as you give it right? Well, that's what I figured when I started noticing that I happen to glance at a clock at 11:11 quite often. But recently "quite often" has become "too often." For the past month or so, everyday (and I'm not exagerating, I mean EVERYDAY), I have found myself peering at some type of measure of time at exactly 11:11...and I'm not just talking 11:11 AM or 11:11 PM, I'm talking both! Without fail!
So I mentioned the phenomenon to a few of my friends. Most of them thought I was lying, but one did say maybe I should google it. So the next morning, which was actually yesterday, when I woke up and looked at my cell phone for the time and it was indeed 11:11, I decided enough was enough. I went right to my computer and typed in 11:11 meaning. To my delight over 188 million hits came up.
I'm not crazy! Or maybe I am, and there's just alot of other crazy people too. But either way, I got to reading a little bit and apparently it's my guardian angel trying to talk to me. Or more than one angel. I'm still not 100% sure, but I'm going to try to educate myself alittle more.
Shit, maybe it's about time I forego the whole money thing, looks like spirituality is calling to me...literally. Maybe I'll move to the mountains somewhere and start looking for nirvana. "Smells Like Teen Spirit" always has been a favorite of mine. Crazy!
O.L.D.
Credits:
My Cell Phone
My Angels
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment