Does anyone else read their horoscope?
Gemini: You've got to lay down the law. If you want someone to change, don't let them get away with bad behavior. .
That's mine for today. I just started reading them like last week. Probably because I still don't really have much else to do during the day. The first one I read actually was kind of on point...that may be why I continue reading them...although none of them have made much sense to me since. I can't even remember what the first one was.
Not too sure how this one is going to apply to my day. Can't really think of anyone I would want to change off the top of my head... but here's lookin at you America. Time for a change and I'm about to lay down the law! Ha how stupid is that. Oh well. Let me know how yours work out. I just read them off facebook.
O.L.D.
Credits:
Me
Facebook
Geminis
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment