At one point though, we found ourselves sitting out front of his house sipping on some good ol' Slush Puppies and just shootin the shit, when out of the bushes lept Cat (Cat is the name of Joe's cat). Cat is kind of an interesting character. I'm not sure if it is a guy or a girl...actually I could care less. But either way it usually spends the day out and about in the neighborhood maybe chasing mice, sleeping on cars, or I even saw it on the roof of a house once. Cat came over to me (obviously interested in my Slush Puppy which I had no interest in sharing with a cat) and started rubbin all up on my leg. I instantly noticed how dirty it was so I shoo'd it away. But as I was cleaning off my leg it got me wondering...just where exactly had this cat been? So I turned to Joe:
Me: "Yo, did you ever wonder what your cat does during the day?"
Joe: "Yea kinda."
Me: "Did you ever think about strapping a camera to it?"
Joe: "No not really."
Me: "You wanna strap a camera on Cat?"
Joe: "Sure but where do we get a camera to put on a cat?"
Me: "Not sure...maybe the spy store. There's one near my house."
Joe: "I'll tell you what. You do all the work and I'll let you use my cat."
Right at that point Joe's little fourth grade neighbor came running off the school bus, tripped and fell flat on his face which instantly ended all CatCam talk while we laughed.
I however, did not forget. Once I got home I decided to do some research. And to my delight, my first google search turned up this gem of a site: CatCam
A German named Mr. Lee...I was confused too. But whatever he's cool in my book. Explore the site and check out some of the pictures he's gotten off his little furball. Pretty cool.
O.L.D.
Credits:
Mr. Lee
Cat
Joe

No comments:
Post a Comment