skip to main | skip to sidebar

Dubble Vision

Monday, September 8, 2008

Speechless

I don't even have anything to say.

How could yesterday start out so good.



Yet end so bad...




O.L.D.

Credits:
Who Cares
Posted by Dubb at 7:21 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (3)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2008 (30)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ▼  September (15)
      • Top 10 Things I Want To See During the Phillies-Br...
      • Angels In My Outfield?
      • I'm Bored!
      • Cat Cam
      • He is back!
      • Boys VS Girls
      • Myspace Survey
      • Fortune Teller
      • Speechless
      • Play!
      • Chain Gang
      • Just a heads up
      • The Second Coming?
      • Free Food
      • Can Adam Eaton Please Just Leave?
    • ►  August (4)

About Me

My photo
Dubb
I'm 6'1, part Japanese, and can dunk a basketball...sometimes.
View my complete profile