Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Top 10 Things I Want To See During the Phillies-Brewers Series


10) Harry Kalas in Mcfaddens before, during (innings 4-6), and after the games. I know he's drinking somewhere before the game, mind as well make it with the fans.

9) Kyle Kendrick and Adam Eaton in street clothes playing war on the bench. Maybe they could be in a couple skits with the Phanatic or something. I'm sure they can help the team in some way.

8) The dirty guys selling nitrous balloons to tailgaters in handcuffs. There is no need to be getting all hopped up on nitrous when you could enjoy a cold Bud.

7) Jimmy Rollins letting his playing do the talking. He's just cooler that way.

6) Charlie Manual and Andy Reid having lunch together at the Rib Rack. This has nothing to do with anything, but is still something I would like to witness.

5) Pat Burrell. I just want to see him.

4) C.C. Sabathia being replaced in the second inning. He has to be getting tired.

3) The Phanatic swinging a baseball bat at the Bratwurst during the Brewers seventh inning wiener race or whatever it is.

2) Citizens Bank Park being dubbed "The Philly Phallout Shelter" because of all the bombs we're going to be hitting out of the park (I came up with that myself).

1) A Phillies sweep!

Woooohoooooo Let's go Phils!!!!

O.L.D.

Credits:
The Phillies
Harry the K
The Phanatic
Philly Phans

No comments: